What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal Fillers are injectable substances which help to restore volume, fullness, diminish facial lines and correct contour deformities.
Ageing can cause a lot of changes in the face. Loss of subcutaneous fat, prominence of wrinkles and lines, stretching of skin etc. other factors such as exposure to sun, trauma, heredity , congenital deformities, asymmetry all can be addressed with the help of dermal fillers.
- Volume enhancement-lips, cheek, chin
- Correcting shallow contours/ shadows below the lower eyelids
- Effacing the nasolabial prominence
- Correcting contour deformities
- Mild Lifting of the cheeks
- Non surgical rhinoplasty
- Effacing deep lines in the face
It is done as an office procedure. Patients are requested to stop taking blood thinners a week prior to the procedure A numbing cream is applies 30 minutes prior to the procedure. The treatment involves injecting the dermal fillers at the desired areas.
Possible Side Effects